Sunday, August 28, 2011

Book 93 - Bridal bargains: secrets to throwing a fantastic wedding on a realistic budget by Denise Fields

Bridal Bargains: Secrets to Throwing A Fantastic Wedding On A Realistic Budget
Bridal Bargains: Secrets to Throwing A Fantastic Wedding On A Realistic Budget
907 books to go!

This book has a lot of information to digest, it's all very good information with lots of helpful hints, although it might seem like it's very easy to tackle, I would suggest taking copious notes, reading the book through two or three times, or sitting down with it in small doses to process each fantastic new idea and possibility.

So far this has to be my favorite wedding planning book I've read so far. It's definitely the most useful on many bargain ideas if you don't have the budget for a crazy wedding. The best part is a sample budget in the back of the book explaining how much money you should allocate if you wish to have a $10,000 wedding, which is the price range I'm trying to go for with my wedding.

I'm still at a loss as far as definite plans being made, but when I'm ready to start shopping for what I need, I will have this book to help me, I loved it so much I bought the kindle version. Since I always have my kindle with me everywhere, when I start shopping around I can whip out my kindle to ask the necessary questions I will need to ask vendors and suppliers.

If you're looking to save tons of money on your nuptials this is one book you MUST purchase. Trust me if you're all about the bargains this book will help you out big time. I'm a proud bargain hunter and am looking forward to seeing how I can cut cost with my wedding, which makes this book my favorite wedding planning book so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment