Thursday, August 25, 2011

Book 88 - Beautiful bride from every angle by Barbara Wallace, Annie Withers and Lars Wanberg

Beautiful Bride From Every Angle: Look Great in Every Photo...and in Life!
Beautiful Bride From Every Angle: Look Great in Every Photo...and in Life!
912 books to go!

This is one of the newer wedding books that came into the library. We actually have started some wedding planning so now I'm just going through whichever books I have left to read as we plan. This book had pretty amazing photographs and some advice. The book was written by collaboration, the three writers were a wedding planner, a stylist and a photographer, after their sections, there was a small section reserved with advice for grooms. If you want my opinion I would definitely check it out of the library for a read if you are involved in the wedding planning process but I wouldn't say it's a necessary purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment