Monday, August 8, 2011

Book 78 The Walking Dead Vol. 14 No way out by Robert Kirkman

The Walking Dead Volume 14: No Way Out TP
The Walking Dead Volume 14: No Way Out TP
922 books to go!

I wasn't sure if the walking dead continued after 13 but than I found out 14 had been recently published. I tried to check it out of the library but it was too recent and there were not too many copies available, it wasn't expensive so I purchased it through amazon. Eventually Shawn and I will have to get copies of 7 through 13 to complete the walking dead collection we have.

This series has gotten much more crazy as time has gone on. After an attack was threatened on the community, now they must face a herd of zombies that are strong enough to get inside the walls of the community. Rick must try his best to come up with a plan to ensure everyone's safety. By the time this volume was finished I was left wondering how much more Rick will be able to take, and I'm very tempted to place a pre order on volume 15 if it's available for pre order at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment