Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Book 87 - Lies that Chelsea Handler told me

Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me (A Chelsea Handler Book/Borderline Amazing Publishing)
Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me (A Chelsea Handler Book/Borderline Amazing Publishing)
913 books to go!

Just finished the second Chelsea Handler book I've ever read, now to read Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang and My horizontal life. In this book Chelsea has her friends, family and co-workers write a chapter describing various lies she has told them or pranks she has pulled on them. The remaining two chapters are e-mails she received about having things bleeped from her show, and a bonus chapter "written" by her dog. So far my experience reading Chelsea Handler books has been humorous and enjoyable. She is also the inspiration for a book I've been trying to write about random funny events in my life (although I rarely seem to be working on this book...), if you are into outrageous humor this book is definitely good to read, if you are a Chelsea Handler fan it might be worth a purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment