Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Book 84 - Roast Mortem by Cleo Coyle

Roast Mortem (Coffee House Mystery)
Roast Mortem (Coffee House Mystery)

916 books to go!

So I finished up the last coffee house mystery on my kindle, I was sad because I thoroughly enjoy these...but to my delight I discovered a new coffee house mystery was published at the very beginning of this month so I have yet another adventure with Clare Cosi to look forward to. (I already reserved a copy at work)

In the 9th mystery Clare Cosi begins to investigate a series of cafe and coffee house fires set by an arsonist. While investigating, she gets wrapped up in an even bigger mystery involving faulty fire fighting equipment, she has to fend off advances from Mike Quinn's cousin (who he is at war with) and she has the task of roasting some coffee and getting together some pastries for a fire fighting charity bake sale.

As always reading this was a delight, I am guessing after the next one I will have to wait a whole year for a new one, they seem to be published once a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment