Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Book 76 The Best Wedding Reception...Ever! by Peter Merry

The Best Wedding Reception Ever! Your Guide to Creating an Unforgettably Fun Celebration
The Best Wedding Reception Ever! Your Guide to Creating an Unforgettably Fun Celebration
The Best Wedding Reception Ever!
924 books to go!

This book is terrific. The author gives almost every single detail imaginable as well as descriptions on what you can do or include to make your reception entertaining and wonderful. It was so informative I swear I typed half the book into my google documents wedding notes/ideas for Shawn and I to go through when we start planning.

I will definitely purchase this book so that I can make reference to it...or at least check it out of work again when it comes time to plan the reception. I provided a link to the hardcover and paperback version, right now the paperback version is pretty cheap on Amazon. You'll definitely get your money's worth if you get this book for wedding planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment