Thursday, August 4, 2011

Book 77 - Espresso Shot by Cleo Coyle

Espresso Shot: A Coffeehouse Mystery (Berkley Prime Crime Mysteries)Espresso Shot: A Coffeehouse Mystery (Berkley Prime Crime Mysteries)

923 books to go!

Just went through number 7 of the mysteries that I love so much. This installment of the series was a tangled web of possibilities that eventually tied together at the end of the story, the whole story left me in suspense wondering how Clare was going to solve the mystery and whether or not the wedding was going to happen. Breanne Summour, Matt's fiancee is under attack. It's up to Clare to figure out who wants Breanne dead before the wedding takes place, she rounds up her usual team to figure out what's going on and gets through a few personal obstacles of her own.

I'm currently on number 9 of this series, I read number 8 as the first one so I'm bypassing that mystery. After this I hope Cleo Coyle is going to release another one of these books because I really enjoy the characters and the story every single time. I want to take another trip into storyland to visit the village blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment