Saturday, August 27, 2011

Book 91 - The Five Towns by Millicent Vollano

The Five Towns (Images of America Series) (Images of America (Arcadia Publishing))
The Five Towns (Images of America Series) (Images of America (Arcadia Publishing))
909 books to go!

Hurricane Irene means that as long as I don't have to evacuate, I will be reading a lot, which means until power is lost, if it is lost I'll be able to blog about the books I finish.

This book shouldn't have been hard to read through, it's just I've been picking it up here and there so it took me awhile. My former co-worker and new boss was approached by Arcadia Press to write this book about the history of the five towns. She did a great job, the book is full of photos and historical information about each of the five towns. It's a rare gem of historical facts for curious people, historians and students alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment