Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Book 192 Stirred by J.A. Konrath and Blake Crouch


Stirred (Jacqueline "Jack" Daniels/Luther Kite Thriller)
Stirred (Jacqueline "Jack" Daniels/Luther Kite Thriller) - Kindle Edition

808 books to go!

Summary: 
This may or may not be the conclusion to the Jack Daniels series, depending on if Crouch and Konrath scheme up something else. It is the sequel to the book Shaken. In shaken Jack Daniels is caught and tortured by Luther Kite for the first time, in this sequel she's nine months pregnant, about to give birth and Kite is after her again.

Opinion:
This book was fantastic. The conclusion was happy, but there were many surprises in the book that I would have never expected. I was on the edge of my seat many times, eagerly tearing through the pages of the book to find out how it was going to end and what was going to happen. The humor was awesome, I laughed out loud a few times.

Why I chose to read it:
I've been waiting to get my hands on this conclusion for a long time. I'm addicted to the Jack Daniels stories even though I no longer drink the whiskey!

No comments:

Post a Comment