Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Book 183 Into the Darkness by V.C. Andrews


Into the Darkness
Into the Darkness-Kindle Edition

817 books to go!

Summary:
Amber Taylor lives in Echo Lake, Oregon. Her family owns a jewelry store in the town's village. When handsome Brayden Matthews comes to town with his family he seems quite strange, but Amber is still taken with him.

Opinion:
This book was alright. I was kind of annoyed with the ending, it made complete sense as to why certain things were weird about Brayden and why things happened but I still didn't like it. It's funny because V.C. Andrews wrote another book called Daughter of Darkness and I didn't like that one either. I got so wrapped up in the book, eager to know the mystery of Brayden Matthews only to be disappointed at the conclusion.

Why I chose to read this:
Found out it was a newly ghost written V.C. Andrews and wanted to check it out.
 

SPECIAL BONUS: I was asked to provide a link to a monthly book blog/newsletter. I briefly looked at it but if you are interested, check out Carole's Chatter

No comments:

Post a Comment