Saturday, May 19, 2012

Book 187 Fifty shades darker by E.L. James


Fifty Shades Darker: Book Two of the Fifty Shades Trilogy (50 Shades Trilogy)
Fifty Shades Darker: Book Two of the Fifty Shades Trilogy-Kindle Edition

813 books to go!

Summary:
In book two of the fifty shades of grey trilogy Christian and Ana are together again. I figured they would be even after the ending of the first book since it's a trilogy. There's lots of drama and obstacles as Christian agrees to have a more vanilla relationship with Ana since he's in love with her.

Opinion:
This book was all kinds of exciting and all kinds of sexy! It was even better then the first book. A few times while reading I had to step away from the book because I had to do something. I always seemed to end up forcibly stepping away from the most exciting parts eagerly awaiting my return to the book to find out what was going to happen. Some of the drama was a little over the top, some of it fit in well to the story. I'm actually annoyed with Ana I appreciate how she can stand up to Christian and doesn't do exactly what he says just because he's rich and handsome but it seems like she gets her way most of the time and doesn't really compromise. Besides some over the top drama and Ana being quasi uncompromising I am enjoying this series very much I'd actually like to finish the third one before work on Monday if it's possible. There's lots of sexyness and much romance in this trilogy, maybe I'm a fool to be wrapped up in it like many readers are but I can definitely understand why it's flying off bookshelves and being downloaded to e-book readers everywhere.

Why I chose to read it:
This all started when I gave book one a shot, now I'm hooked so of course I had to read the second one and will read the third one. I actually read the PDF version of this book, I managed to obtain all three PDF versions for free and when the third hard copy came into the library for me I figured I better start reading the PDF of the second one so I could get to the third one ASAP before I have to return it.

No comments:

Post a Comment