Saturday, May 5, 2012

Book 181 This book is overdue by Marilyn Johnson


This Book Is Overdue!: How Librarians and Cybrarians Can Save Us All
Kindle Edition

819 books to go!

Summary: 
This is the second book by author Marilyn Johnson, her first book the dead beat was about obituary writers. In this book she raves about the importance and the wonder of librarians.

Opinion:
I loved this book, it reminded me of why I became a librarian and actually inspired me to do my job better then I feel I have been doing it. The author encouraged me that I could in fact make a difference to the people I help, something I felt like I really haven't been doing.

Why I chose to read this:
Since I'm a librarian myself I wanted to read this book, I'm glad I got to reading it, it's been on my mental to read list for quite some time.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carole,

    I posted your link in my latest blog entry
    http://onethousandbookchallenge.blogspot.com/2012/05/book-183-into-darkness-by-vc-andrews.html
    Just please send some publicity my way too if you have a chance :)

    ReplyDelete