Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Book 191 Sloppy Seconds by Tucker Max


Sloppy Seconds: The Tucker Max Leftovers
Sloppy Seconds: The Tucker Max Leftovers - Kindle Edition FREE!

809 books to go!

Summary:
This short book is a mish mash of leftovers from fratire author and originator of the genre Tucker Max. He features three of his stories from his previous books, some new stories, and some random writings.

Opinion:
Not bad, not as funny or crazy as his other books but he did write in the introduction that these stories weren't going to be so funny. He actually gives this book away for free on the kindle. You can get it for nothing even if you don't have a kindle because you can always read it on the kindle cloud reader, which is how I read books at work most of the time. I actually finished this book while I was on my trip to Delaware to visit my cousins. I have to give Tucker Max props for giving the book away for free, most authors don't do this. I'd like to make money off my writing, enough to eventually just be a writer full time, but writing is a labor of love and most of the time I end up writing for free when it comes down to my blogs, but it doesn't matter to me because I am at least writing and getting to do what I love. If I do get to be an author and actually publish some books I might follow Tucker's lead and give a story away for free to my readers. It's a great way to thank fans, and without fans a writer, actor, show, band, book...they're all nothing without a fan base so you do have to thank your fans somehow.

Why I chose to read this:
Number one reason honestly is it was free on my kindle but I would have checked it out at the library if it was for purchase.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment