Thursday, May 24, 2012

Book 188 - American Vampire Vol. 3 by Scott Snyder


American Vampire Vol. 3

812 books to go!

This is probably getting annoying because I keep writing it but I definitely think I'm going to be down to under 800 books before the wedding and as summer is starting to wind down. I really don't know how I'm even managing to read this much when I have a zillion things to do.

Summary:
This is the third installment in a new graphic novel series Shawn and I have both set out upon devouring. This one takes place during WWII, the main cast of characters, Pearl (the vampire Skinner Sweet created), Skinner Sweet, Henry, and Miss Felicia Book.

Opinion:
This was okay, I liked the story with Felicia Book better then the story that took place involving Pearl, Skinner and Henry.

Why I chose to read it:
Just another graphic novel we are keeping up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment