Thursday, May 24, 2012

Book 189 Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James


Fifty Shades Freed: Book Three of the Fifty Shades Trilogy (50 Shades Trilogy)
Fifty Shades Freed: Book Three of the Fifty Shades Trilogy - Kindle Edition

811 books to go!

Summary:
This is the happy conclusion (okay maybe it's not so happy for all the fifty shades addicts that have been springing up - myself included) to the fifty shades trilogy. In this last book Christian and Ana are newly married. They face some big exciting trials together, they also face some minor fights and not so major problems together as well. Ultimately the book ends with a pretty happy ending, the copy I had from the library also had extra bonus material at the end which was some writing told from Christian's point of view. These two brief chapters were his first Christmas in the Grey family household and his first two encounters with Ana.

Opinion:
The drama in this book was much more real and less over the top then the drama in the second series of the trilogy. I was reading like a maniac to find out what was going to happen. At some point in the book I thought Ana was being a whiny bitch but eventually her character developed even more and redeemed herself to be forgiven for the whininess.SPOILER She was married to Christian, rich as fuck but still complained after he gave her the company she started working for that he bought. Let's just complain because we have more money then God and now own a company, rich people lol SPOILER Other then Ana's momentary whining the book was pretty good, had the usual amount of hot sexy scenes. I probably should have stuck to reading my PDFs instead of checking 1 and 3 out of the library. One more thing the BDSM aspect of the book, it's pretty light since Christian mostly goes with vanilla style to be with Ana anyway.

Why I chose to read this:
I wanted to know what all the fuss was about, glad I decided to read them. I will fondly remember Christian and Ana as one of the best love stories I've read.

No comments:

Post a Comment