Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Book 106 - SVH # 6 Dangerous Love by Francine Pascal

Sweet Valley High #6: Dangerous Love
Sweet Valley High #6: Dangerous Love
894 books to go!

I am an animal today. This is the third book I've finished, maybe I should just read YA novels all the time. Just finished another dosage of cheesy SVH drama, only this series wasn't so cheesy and it actually ends with a cliff hanger instead of all dramatic loose ends wrapped up nicely in a little bow.

Todd buys a new motorcycle and Elizabeth becomes very jealous when she sees him giving other girls rides with it, Elizabeth isn't allowed to ride it because her cousin died in a motorcycle accident. When the book is almost at a conclusion Elizabeth decides to go for a ride despite the rules laid out for her by her parents and her and Todd are involved in an accident with a drunk driver. This book ends with Elizabeth still in a coma - I'm thinking she'll come out of it though since the series continues. For now I'm done with the SVH soap opera until I get my hands on some more, I don't know when that will be though because I have many books from my personal book collection to get through including more wedding planning books and I'm trying to keep the books I have checked out on my library card to a minimum (recently I've had way too many books checked out on my card).

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I remember reading the SVH books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are a blast from the past. I haven't picked up any in awhile, have to get some again, but I have a massive pile of books checked out of work that I'm trying to read now lol

    ReplyDelete