Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Book 104 - Sweet Valley High # 5 All Night Long by Francine Pascal

Sweet Valley High #5: All Night Long
Sweet Valley High #5: All Night Long
896 books to go!

Have been plowing through some of these SVH books. I have one more currently checked out from work and a bunch more on my list to read. I'm debating the possibility of purchasing in the hopes that my future children might wish to read them, but you can't house everything that's what libraries are for. Considering I'm such a book lover my book collection really isn't that large.

In this latest drama Jessica is stuck staying out the whole night and missing part of school. Elizabeth dresses up in her clothes and pretends to be her so that no one will be suspicious. In the process she has a fight with Todd and ends up doing miserably on a tour guide test that Jessica was supposed to take after her. The quick read answered my own silly questions as to what would happen in this soap opera of SVH. As usual by the end of each story everything is tied together and wrapped up nicely. Now my readers I leave you to plow through more of Mrs Pascal's works.

No comments:

Post a Comment