Sunday, September 11, 2011

Book 102-My horizontal life my Chelsea Handler

My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands
My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands
898 books to go!

I have now finished all of Chelsea Handler's books until she writes a new one. This book also made me almost crack up laughing when I was reading it at home and outside of the library after it closed. In this book Chelsea describes a few of her one night stands, as well as a hilarious situation that happened when she bought her gay friend Nate home to her family, when she went with Nate to a high school reunion, and a horrible cruise she went on with a roommate she abhorred. I just love when she describes her father, he seems to be a crazy but amusing man and if for some reason I ever get lucky enough to become friends with Chelsea Handler somehow I'd love to have the privilege to meet this crazy ass gentlemen. To me these books are tremendously enjoyable and very very funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment