Sunday, September 11, 2011

Book 103 - SVH # 4 Power Play by Francine Pascal

Sweet Valley High #4: Power Play
Sweet Valley High #4: Power Play
897 books to go!

Finished up two books in one night, this one in one sitting. These SVH books are pretty fast to get through once I actually pick one up. I have two more in the series checked out from work to read.

In this dose of the only drama I truly welcome into my life because it's fictional, Jessica victimizes Robin Wilson when she tries to become a member of the sweet valley high beautification club that Jessica created in order to meet requirements to run for the Miss SVH competition. Elizabeth also sets out on a mystery to find out where Jessica is getting incredibly expensive pieces of jewelry from. The mystery gets solved, and Robin gets incredible sweet revenge. I really enjoyed this fourth book in the series, these books are great if you want some light reading on a young adult level. They aren't finely written by any means but sometimes your brain needs a break and I'm sick these books are my alternative to the mindless magazines following the lives of celebrities.

No comments:

Post a Comment