Thursday, September 8, 2011

Book 100 - Claudia and the Phantom Phone calls (Baby Sitter's Club # 2) by Ann M. Martin

The Baby-Sitters Club #2: Claudia and the Phantom Phone Calls
The Baby-Sitters Club #2: Claudia and the Phantom Phone Calls
900 books to go!

I did it! I reached 100 books, this took 8 months to do, I don't feel like doing the math right now to figure out when this challenge will be done if I can manage 100 books in 8 months.

My 100th book is the second book in the Baby Sitter's Club series, I'm nostalgic so I'm re reading some books I read in my child and teen years. In this book the BSC is worried about the phantom caller, who calls people to see if they are home and than robs their jewelry. The girls start to worry when the homes they are sitting for get hang up phone calls.

I liked this story too because it had a little bit of a personal meaning to me. In one part of the book Kristy is constantly bothered by Alan Gray, she complains about him, he annoys her and teases her, she says she can't stand him but ends up going to the dance with him. It reminds me of Shawn and I, we both argued with each other online before falling in love.

I loved the Babysitter's club when I was the appropriate age to read them, and I still love them now, and one day in the future when I have a daughter...if I have a daughter...I hope she'll read them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment