Thursday, June 30, 2011

Book 59 - Walking Dead Vol. 9 Here we remain by Robert Kirkman

The Walking Dead, Vol. 9: Here We Remain
The Walking Dead, Vol. 9: Here We Remain

941 books to go!

I know the books I've mostly reviewed lately and finished are walking dead ones. They read pretty quickly, and I have a few different books I'm working through, but haven't finished. I have books at work, books at Shawn's house, and books on my kindle and kobo that I read while I travel, so I always end up taking a bit sometimes to finish just one, these comics I can read through pretty quickly though.

In this installment the surviving members of the prison invasion end up reunited at Herschel's farm. This read is pretty damn emotional, very sad and also critical of today's society. Kirkman leaves the readers of this series pretty good cliffhangers, I find myself wondering what will happen in Volume 10. Perhaps this weekend Shawn and I will fly through Volumes 10 to 13, but we're going to be a little busy so I really don't know if we will or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment