Thursday, June 9, 2011

Book 52 - Murder most frothy by Cleo Coyle

Murder Most Frothy (Coffeehouse Mysteries, No. 4)
Murder Most Frothy (Coffeehouse Mysteries, No. 4)

948 books to go!

I've been breezing through these coffeehouse mysteries on my kindle. I've taken a slight hiatus to read one of my phan phiction books that I bought for the kindle.

In Murder Most Frothy my new hero Clare Cosi gets herself wrapped up in finding out who is trying to kill her summer boss David Mintzer. While staying in his Hamptons mansion for the summer to be a coffee steward and help to his new restaurant Cuppa J, Clare discovers the body of a part time barista while cleaning up after a fourth of July party. From then on Clare goes about trying to solve the murder and to figure out who wants David Mintzer dead.

As always I love this book as I have loved every book I read in the series so far. Cleo Coyle provides a delightful work of fiction, along with some great coffee facts and in this series a pretty nifty art fact as well. These are a treat to read and a quick series to swig down fast, just like I do with my coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment