Monday, June 27, 2011

Book 57 - Walking Dead 8: Made to Suffer by Robert Kirkman

The Walking Dead, Vol. 8: Made to Suffer
The Walking Dead, Vol. 8: Made to Suffer

943 books to go!

I'm going through a period where I've started a lot of books but haven't really finished any. I'm still reading just haven't finished. Last night I grabbed number 8 in the Walking Dead series to finish, Shawn had just finished it and I wanted to bring it back to work so I figured it'd be an easy quick read and would be over with in one to two short sittings.

This had to be the saddest walking dead issue I've read yet. The prison is attacked and finally invaded by members of that horribly crazy, f*cked up town Rick and his crew came across a few issues ago. What happens as a result of this invasion will leave you in an unbelievable shock. This is the most gripping, action packed, saddest volume yet. I'm left wondering how number 9 is going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment