Thursday, June 23, 2011

Book 55 - Caught by Harlan Coben

Caught
Caught

945 books to go!

I decided to read this book because I was experimenting with the use of the used kobo e-reader I purchased off of e-bay. Pretty soon my kindle will be able to get e-books for free check out from the library as well, but in the meantime I wanted to check out the first book from the library that I'd actually put on an e-reader to read. I chose Caught by Harlan Coben because I was interested to read something by him.

Caught weaves a pretty decent tale of suspense and lies.Wendy Tynes, a reporter in New Jersey is determined to find out whether Dan Mercer a supposed pedophile was really a pedophile or if he was set up for some reason and by who. While researching she stumbles across another minor mystery to solve involving Dan and his suite mates from Princeton University. By the book's end Wendy has found answers to all of these questions, the very end is extremely unexpected.

The book was decent, a good enough read, I wouldn't say you absolutely had to read it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment