Saturday, June 4, 2011

Book 50 - The art and craft of coffee by Kevin Sinnott

The Art and Craft of Coffee: An Enthusiast's Guide to Selecting, Roasting, and Brewing Exquisite Coffee
The Art and Craft of Coffee: An Enthusiast's Guide to Selecting, Roasting, and Brewing Exquisite Coffee

950 books to go!

This is one of four books about coffee that I borrowed from the library. Next week I start my vacation, so I'm trying to finish off the books checked out on my card before I leave the library for 11 days off! So hopefully I'll have two more books about coffee coming up in this blog soon.

I loved this book, I think it's an extremely valuable resource for coffee drinkers, and it's pretty up to date as it's recently published. I'm definitely going to buy this book for my home collection, it contains a smattering of everything you will need to know from roasting your own beans, to various brewing methods, as well as containing detailed step by step tutorials and great photographs to make sure you are doing things right. There's also some recipes at the end which I'm anxious to try.

This book gets a great recommendation from me, if you're interested in learning about coffee this is a pretty handy book to pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment