Thursday, June 23, 2011

Book 56 - The walking Dead book 7: The calm before by Robert Kirkman

The Walking Dead, Vol. 7: The Calm Before
The Walking Dead, Vol. 7: The Calm Before

944 books to go!

Shawn and I have started to read the walking dead where we left off. He purchased 1 to 6, and before my vacation I checked out 7 through 12 from the library. I also requested # 13 which should hopefully come in by tomorrow or next week.

#7 of this series takes place when Rick and the gang he's protecting settle and start to form a hopefully permanent community inside of a prison they have taken refuge in. Lori and Rick also have their baby, Carol does something very sad and possibly unexpected and the end leaves off on a pretty intense cliff hanger.

This series is terrific I can't wait to plow through the rest of them when I have a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment