Saturday, June 30, 2012

Book 202 The Dirty Girls Social Club by Alisa Valdes Rodriguez


The Dirty Girls Social Club: A Novel
The Dirty Girls Social Club: A Novel - Kindle Edition

798 books to go!

This could very well be the last book I read before I'm 30, it's definitely going to be the last book I blog about before I'm 30. I'm working on a couple of books now but I don't think I'm going to finish any of them before my 30th birthday tomorrow.

Summary:
This book summarizes the life of some college friends. Every six months this group of Spanish women, they call themselves the sucias meet to socialize, get together and update each other on their lives. This book goes through a small period in each of the sucia's lives.

Opinion:
Pretty good chick book to read. It was very real, it sort of reminded me of sex and the city Spanish style with some differences of course. I just found out there's a second book in the series, another book which seems to be in e-book format only so far and an extra x rated chapter of the e-book only version.

Why I chose to read this:
I read a book awhile ago, titled 1,001 books for every mood, this was one of the books that seemed interesting that made my list of books to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment