Friday, June 22, 2012

Book 199 Joe: The Coffee Book by Jonathan Rubinstein


Joe: The Coffee Book

801 books to go!

Summary: 
This book covered the topic of coffee, featuring Joe, a chain of coffee shops in Manhattan.

Opinion:
I loved this book! The photographs were amazing, it featured a great mix of text about coffee and the Joe coffee shops. I actually think I'm going to buy this, or if I don't buy it I'm going to find it on the shelf again and photocopy the addresses of the coffee shops in the back of the book and make a mission to visit every single one.

Why I chose to read this:
Joanne from work alerted me about this book when the library got it. She asked if I wanted to put a hold on it so I could read it and I told her yes in a heartbeat, the last time I answered yes that fast was when Shawn asked me if I'd marry him.

No comments:

Post a Comment