Friday, June 22, 2012

Book 200 Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie


Peter Pan

800 books to go!

I did it, reached 200 books before I hit 30! Okay that wasn't my ultimate goal, I still have 800 more books to go, but being that my 30th birthday is 9 days away, I'm definitely happy that I hit the 200 mark before hand...although the 500 mark would be better, that's not happening anytime soon, maybe in 2013 if I'm lucky and read fast!

Summary:
This is the classic tale of Peter Pan the boy who never grew up.

Opinion:
I liked it, I always appreciate reading a classic once in awhile. I definitely don't want to forget great literature that has become timeless, in favor of stupid best sellers, in short I don't want to be anything like the community I work for and trust me these people will never pick up a classic! The story made me think of a phantom phan I know because her and her husband are also big on the story of Peter Pan.

Why I chose to read this:
I have a list of books to read, I narrowed down this list big time because I had way too many books on it, this is one of the books that remained, I found available for the kindle and read it on the cloud reader at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment