Friday, June 8, 2012

Book 195 World's Most Haunted Places by Jeff Belanger


World's Most Haunted Places

805 books to go!

Summary:
This book contains short descriptions, some photographs and stories about 29 of the World's Most Haunted Places.

Opinion:
The book was okay. It wasn't what I expected, I actually expected to be scared and I wasn't really phased by it. I am tempted to take a trip to each of these haunted places, before I pass this book onto my friend I should make a list of the places to go.

Why I chose to read this:
My friend and I were in barnes and noble, she actually picked this book out. They were running a special where if you purchased any two items in the store you got a tote bag that retailed $25 for $10. We were trying to make the whole purchase equal to or less then $25 to make the bag purchase worth it. So we scoured the bargain book rack, I took this book home with the intention of reading it and passing it off to her when I was done.

BONUS: 
I'm going to include a bonus section of this blog just to add any extra information or trivia to share about the book I read. This particular author has a website devoted to ghosts if you wish to check it out.
http://ghostvillage.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment