Thursday, June 14, 2012

Book 197 Sweetheart by Chelsea Cain



Sweetheart
Sweetheart - Kindle Edition

803 books to go!

Summary:
This is the second book in the Gretchen Lowell series, the author has written 4 books so far, a fifth book is coming out in August. In this book Archie is trying to live with his ex-wife Debbie, all hell breaks loose when he learns his liver is failing and Lowell escaped the prison she was being held in.

Opinion:
I enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed heartsick, which is the first book of the series. My favorite character is Susan Ward the reporter.  I ended up purchasing books 2 to 4 because I intended to pass them onto someone I ended up losing touch with. When I finished this book I tried to find a new person to pass it onto but I ended up just leaving it on the book sale rack of the library I work for. Someone will end up taking it or actually paying the library $1 for it.

Why I chose to read this:
Like a few other series I started I wanted to continue reading this one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment