Friday, June 8, 2012

Book 196 Defending Jacob by William Landay


 Defending Jacob: A Novel
Defending Jacob: A Novel

804 books to go!

Summary:
When Jacob Barber is named a suspect and goes to trial for the murder of his classmate Ben Rifkin, his parents risk losing everything to defend him while questioning his guilt.

Opinion:
I haven't read a shocker like this in a long time. This was one of those books I absolutely love that give you a surprise ending with an unexpected twist, this happened in the last 30 pages of the book, after I was sure the story wrapped up and was pretty much over with. I had to pay a ten cent fine because I didn't get to finish the book before the due date, but it was worth every penny.

Why I chose to read this:
Lots of people are requesting this at the library right now, I also figured it seemed like an interesting mystery/thriller to read.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment