Friday, November 25, 2011

Book 132 Autumn by David Moody


Autumn
kindle edition
878 books to go!

Summary: A virus infects most of the world's population, virtually almost everyone dies in an instant. About 25 survivors hole up together in London, 3 of them end up separating and seeking refuge on an isolated farm. Soon the infected dead begin to rise again. At first they are harmless, then they begin to exhibit your classic zombie behavior. This book is first in a four part series.

Opinion: This book was downright creepy. It's not as interesting as Moody's hater trilogy, but it's still a cut above what's currently trending regarding zombies at the moment. It was a quick read for me, it did take me a few days here and there to get through but when I did pick it up the reading went very fast.

Why I chose to read this: I like Moody's hater trilogy. I'm still trying to get the third book through the library. If I can't get it, I might buy it in a few weeks through amazon. While I was reading the first two books in the hater trilogy I learned about this book. This book is interesting because Moody got his start and his author fame by giving this book away for free. Eventually it took off on the internet, now it's a film, and a book series.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment