Monday, November 21, 2011

Book 131 Forever by Judy Blume


Forever . . .
879 books to go!

Summary: Michael and Katherine are a couple together in their senior year of high school. They believe that their love is powerful and will last forever.

Opinion: Judy Blume is pretty legendary and I think for her time she was controversial but I can't be sure about that. To me the book was sort of dated and a little bit cheesy. I have another book checked out by her from the library I'll see if that one is more enjoyable. I did like another book I read by her called Summer Sisters. This one though I wasn't too fond of. I got really annoyed with Katherine's character at the end of the novel as well. I sort of understood her but still got annoyed with her.

Why I chose to read this: This was another read inspired by a patron request. I figured I should read a little more Judy Blume since I only read one of her books.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment