Saturday, July 30, 2011

Book 72 The Knot Ultimate wedding look book

The Knot Ultimate Wedding Lookbook: More Than 1,000 Cakes, Centerpieces, Bouquets, Dresses, Decorations, and Ideas for the Perfect Day
The Knot Ultimate Wedding Lookbook: More Than 1,000 Cakes, Centerpieces, Bouquets, Dresses, Decorations, and Ideas for the Perfect Day
928 books to go!

Just went through another wedding book. There are a million of them lol, I've only scratched the surface with the collection available at Hewlett Woodmere plus some other books that have been interloaned.

This book was nice. The visuals and photographs were amazing, lots of different color combinations and examples to look at. They also featured some quirky non standard examples which were cute too. The text was somewhat helpful but honestly I just skimmed through it as I'm sure many other readers of this book will tend to do as well, the book is most obviously about the color scheme examples and the photographs to inspire you and give you ideas.

There were a few helpful ideas pertaining to what Shawn and I might possibly do for our wedding. There was a color scheme suggestion we could use if we decide to use red and pink in our wedding.

I think this book is worth it for a library check out or to take out on loan from a friend who might have bought it, as for a necessary purchase while planning your wedding it is pretty but not too useful, just only on the idea front. I also think you can use their website theknot.com to see lots more, they even suggest links from their site to you throughout the book.

One more note if you are making a wedding website I wouldn't use them. I tried and their editing system was kind of funky and I wasn't able to even edit some pages. I made my website at mywedding.com and am having a much better experience with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment