Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Book 70 Town & Country Wedding Vows & Promises

Town & Country Wedding Vows & Promises: And Other Words for the Bride and Groom (Town and Country)
Town & Country Wedding Vows & Promises: And Other Words for the Bride and Groom (Town and Country)
930 more books to go!

Between Thursday and today I spent some time reading through this book. From the looks of it I thought it was just a simple book guiding you through wedding vows should you chose to write your own. This little treasure of a book is much more than what it seems. There's useful etiquette facts, suggestions on how to word almost anything that is a written part of a wedding, guides and ideas for different ceremonies etc. I checked the copy I just read through out of the library but I thought this book proved to be very useful and it was very cheap on Amazon so I've ordered my own copy. Although this book is actually pretty recent in my opinion it proves to be a timeless book that makes a great addition to any wedding planner or bride to be's collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment