Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Book 65 - Decaffeinated Corpse by Cleo Coyle

Decaffeinated Corpse (Coffeehouse Mysteries, No. 5)
Decaffeinated Corpse (Coffeehouse Mysteries, No. 5)

935 books to go!

Started plowing through the rest of the coffee house mysteries that are on my kindle thanks to clever computer skills of my love. These are pretty quick reads for me. In this installment Clare begins to investigate and snoop around after Matt's friend who's trying to start a new line of decaf coffee is sort of mugged in the alley by her coffee shop. As always she gets Madame and her ex as well as partner Matt involved in the investigation. She also finds out some disturbing information regarding her daughter's new love affair.

Already started reading French Pressed number 6 in this series, after that I just have to read 7 and 9 since I read number 8 already out of turn.

These books are terrific for a coffee and mystery lover and you will learn great new facts with each reading that the author cleverly writes into these novels. Props to Cleo Coyle I absolutely love these!

No comments:

Post a Comment