Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Book 63 - The walking dead 11 fear the hunters by Robert Kirkman

The Walking Dead Volume 11: Fear The Hunters
The Walking Dead Volume 11: Fear The Hunters

937 books to go!

I'm sort of eating these up right now. Currently on 12, than I have 13 to read both of them have to go back to the library and I ordered 14 from Amazon for Shawn and I to read.

Morgan comes back with the group after Rick and Abraham make a supply run to Rick's old police station and he joins the group on the move to Washington. They also come across a holy man and are invited to rest in his church. Dale disappears and comes back completely legless due to a group of cannibals that have been watching the group and have it mind to eat every last one of them. I won't tell you more, only that there's a lot of reflection on good vs. bad, human vs. monster this one was quite exciting and very gripping.

No comments:

Post a Comment