Monday, August 27, 2012

Book 215 The zen of listening by M.A. Rebecca Z. Shafir CCC


The Zen of Listening: Mindful Communication in the Age of Distraction
785 books to go!

Summary:
This is a helpful guide on how to listen to someone. It's full of advice on how you can get yourself into the mindset to listen to a person, and what you can do to learn how to be a better listener.

Opinion:
This book wasn't bad, it was written by a speech pathologist. The advice was valuable and I look forward to trying to use the techniques I remember to listen to someone.

Why I chose to read this: 
This book was recommended to us while we were in pre cana by one of the other couples taking pre cana with us. I have to check it out again when I get back from the honeymoon in case Shawn wants to read it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment