Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Book 211 The Librarian by Larry Beinhart


 The Librarian: A Novel
 The Librarian: A Novel - Kindle Edition

789 books to go!

So maybe by the end of 2012 I can plow through at least 89 more books, giving me a total of 700 to go...we'll see. Taking the train is helpful in that regard.

Summary:
University Librarian David Goldberg is on the run for his life in this action packed novel, after the man he's working for Alan Stowe, mistakenly assumes David has learned something he wasn't supposed to about the current presidential election. 

Opinion:
This book was pretty good, it was amusing, featured some action, contained some intrigue, definitely one of those all around reads with lots of good stuff inside of it. 

Why I chose to read it:
I picked it up because I noticed the title. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment