Monday, April 23, 2012

Book 174 Death on the D list by Nancy Grace


Death on the D-List (Hailey Dean)
Kindle Edition

826 books to go!

Summary:
This is the second in a book series by Nancy Grace featuring Hailey Dean. Hailey Dean is a former prosecutor, now psychologist. In this book she teams up with her former rival Police officer Kolker to go after a serial killer killing D list celebrities.

Opinion:
I liked this book, I like a female character that can solve a mystery and accomplish a lot. Although in my opinion no female mystery solving character will be better then my coffee house manager hero Clare Cosi.

Why I chose to read this:
This was one of the many books that Shawn got for my kindle for nothing. I think with the amount of books he gave me I'll be occupied for years with my kindle, more so now that I'm back to driving again and am not reading my kindle while on the trains or buses anymore. My kindle is coming with us on my honeymoon though, I'll read it on the plane and on the beach....I really don't know how much I'll end up reading on the honeymoon though, we'll be otherwise occupied ;) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment