Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Book 178 In her shoes by Jennifer Weiner


In Her Shoes : A Novel
In Her Shoes - Kindle edition

822 books to go!

Summary:
This book is about two grown up sisters, Rose and Maggie. Rose is successful, Maggie is not. This chick lit novel covers a period in the lives of these two sisters before and after a falling out, the novel also features their long lost grandmother.

Opinion:
I enjoyed the book, the writing had me racing to finish it! I saw the movie a couple of years ago, of course the book had much more information then the movie did, although the movie was still enjoyable.

Why I chose to read this: 
Occasionally I'll opt for a good chick lit, I was curious to read the book after seeing the movie. I like comparing the movie to the book.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment