Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Book 177 The Surrender by Toni Bentley


The Surrender: An Erotic Memoir

Summary:
This is an erotic memoir written by Toni Bentley mainly about anal sex. She finds a partner to embark on this sexual adventure and the book details the encounters with this partner.

Opinion:
At first I thought the book wasn't too bad but then it got to be pretty gross. The anal sex part was tolerable, people are into whatever they wish to be into and if they find a partner willing to be with them that's fine. But she was in love with her partner and actually saved the condoms when they were through with their encounters. I think it's great to have tokens of your love, but I'm more for normal tokens of love, the creepiest thing being a lock of hair inside of a locket. Shawn and I have plenty of tokens of our love saved but they are normal, you know photos, cards written to each other, not used DNA!

Why I chose to read this:
I actually came across it at work. I remember this book caused a stir when it was published so I had to read what all the fuss was about. I also heard the author's interview on Howard Stern.

No comments:

Post a Comment