Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Book 175 Cloudburst by VC Andrews


Cloudburst (Storms)
Cloudburst (Storms) - Kindle Edition

825 books to go!

Will I get to number 200 before I get married, I think so but we'll see!

Summary: 
This is the second book in the latest Storm series. Sasha continues living in the Marsh family mansion, the happy life she's been leading with the March family begins to waiver when she meets handsome Ryder Garfield and rumors of affairs Donald has been having come to light for Jordan.

Opinion:
This was an interesting read. I like to pick up V.C. Andrews books. The original ones were truly horrifying and I wonder what made this author tick. She died a very long time ago but many of her ideas were left behind so authors continue to ghost write for her. Most of her books are at least satisfying there is only one I was left unhappy with after reading.

Why I chose to read this: 
V.C. Andrews is still a good brain candy fall back. I've quit Patterson, at least the stuff coming out in her name is new and different. I also like how she sets up the character in a rich mansion, but provides troubles to show that money indeed will not make a person happy or solve all of their problems.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment