Friday, January 20, 2012

Book 155 Them or Us by David Moody


Them or Us (Hater)
Kindle

845 books to go!

Summary: 
The last book in the Hater trilogy. Danny McCoyne finds himself in the town of Lowestoft. Most of the unchanged are gone and the haters fight with each other over the last bit of usable resources available to London since the hate took over. When Danny finds a bunker full of unchanged he has to choose to help them or save them.

Opinion:
I love this trilogy. To me it's pure genius. I've mentioned this before but I love how David Moody puts a twist on the ever so popular zombie phenomenon. His work also raises questions of great morality. Danny is a key character of this trilogy, it's very interesting to see his evolution and character change.

Why I chose to read this: 
This was an easy choice as it was the third book of the hater trilogy. I read the first one years ago and have been eagerly awaiting the second and third book in the series ever since.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment