Saturday, January 14, 2012

Book 151 Eye Candy by R.L. Stine


Eye Candy
Kindle Edition

849 books to go!

Summary:
Lindy decides to date again after the death of her former boyfriend. Her friend persuades her to join an online dating service. Soon Lindy finds herself forced to say yes to a few different guys at once because one of them might be a crazed killer.

Opinion:
This book was alright. There was the unexpected very twisted ending, usually R.L. Stine has the character you least suspect as the person behind the mayhem in his books. The writing didn't flow all that smoothly. Probably alright for a young adult which is his typical audience.

Why I chose to read this: 
I was randomly deciding what next to read on the kindle cloud. I thought I'd give this a go since I fondly remembered my R.L. Stine teenage reading days.

No comments:

Post a Comment