Saturday, January 14, 2012

Book 153 Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption and Pee by Sarah Silverman


The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption, and Pee
Kindle Edition

847 books to go!

Summary:
Comedian Sarah Silverman's autobiography.

Opinion:
This book was alright. I wasn't overly thrilled with it, I feel a little bad for Sarah Silverman she's had quite a few celebrity disasters as well as triumphs. I'd like to be a little nicer and say this book was one of her triumphs but in my personal opinion it was more of an amusing disaster. I do have to give her accolades to admitting she wet the bed long past her little kid stages, it seemed to have profoundly affected her. The one kudos of this book was her coming clean about her bedwetting and not trying to hide it like other celebrities might do.

Why I chose to read this:
This was one of the books on my kindle that I got for free. I thought it was going to be a funny read and not so much an autobiography which is why I read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment