Saturday, January 14, 2012

Book 152 - Awkward Family Pet Photos


Awkward Family Pet Photos
Kindle Edition

848 books to go!

Summary: 
This is a spin off of Awkward Family Photos. Both Awkward Family Photos and Awkward Family Pet Photos originated as websites. They've now been released as published books.

Opinion:
For what it is the book was good. I usually love a good humorous book whether it's humor in written form or humor in photo form with some writing. Some of these photos are pretty funny, some are funny but downright bizarre. There's a kindle edition but I wouldn't recommend it unless you have the kindle fire. Previous generation kindles although they are pretty damn cool don't handle color photos. You can see photos on them but not color. The fire since it is a color screen and android based kindle should actually be able to handle a book with color photographs or dare I say art prints.

Why I chose to read this:
This was another random find on the new book cart. At my job the circulation staff sometimes puts a new book cart out at the information desk for the librarians to look at. Most of the time I am strongly tempted and end up checking out books on the new book cart even though I already have books checked out plus a fuckton of my own books to read at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment