Thursday, December 29, 2011

Book 143 Why My Third Husband Will Be a Dog by Lisa Scottoline


Why My Third Husband Will Be A Dog: The Amazing Adventures of an Ordinary Woman
Kindle Edition

857 books to go!

Summary:
This is a non fiction humor writing by Lisa Scottoline. There's many short essays of her real life experiences as a mother, as a writer, as a daughter and as a pet owner.

Opinion:
This book wasn't bad. I hated one of her newer books and although this book only made me literally laugh out loud only once it was still pretty amusing.

Why I chose to read this:
I had this book on my kindle, my friend mentioned it awhile ago and I wanted to give it a chance. Actually two of my friends and I were supposed to have a book discussion about this book that never happened, maybe it will happen soon if they both read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment