Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Book 142 An Angel for Christmas by Heather Graham


An Angel for Christmas
An Angel for Christmas - Kindle Edition 
858 books to go!

Summary: 
The MacDougal family is all set to celebrate Christmas together in their mountain cabin. During their festivities two strangers show up both claim they are good and point fingers at each other. Each of them claims the other stranger is bad. The MacDougal family's peace and happiness of the season is threatened as they work to figure out which stranger is telling the truth.

Opinion: 
This is one of the worst books I've ever read. I was really excited to read something by Heather Graham, I thought she might write interesting thrillers. Now I'm not so sure I'll ever pick up another book by her again. She had to be smoking some Christmas crack when she wrote this novel. It wasn't a thriller at all, it was cheesy, campy and parts of it made no sense. The highlight of this book for me was the mention of a subaru forester. I wouldn't waste my time on this one if I were you.

Why I chose to read this book: 
I was looking for a new read to check out on overdrive to read on the kindle cloud reader. I picked this book because I thought it sounded exciting and I thought might as well get one last holiday story in before Christmas.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment